Now you can make your own Japanese style spaghetti! Butter and soy sauce is a popular Japanese flavor combo that is the perfect balance of a bit of sweet and salty. Try it and fall in love with the deliciousness for yourself.
Try it with: bacon, mushrooms, spinach, onions
1. Heat the pan and add butter or cooking oil to fry your favorite ingredients.
2. Dissolve the noodles in the pan.
3. Turn off the burner, add the liquid sauce, and mix well.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of water and turn on the burner again.
5. Cook until it is a lightly stir-fried texture.