Enjoy your larger than average bowl of yakisoba this winter! Containing their signature sauce (Worcester sauce and chuno sauce, a semi-sweet sauce made from fruits and vegetables) + Kewpie spicy mayonnaise, these smooth noodles are ready in under three minute and have a packed punch of flavor.åÊ
Try it with: saut̩ed pork, fresh shredded cabbage, pickled ginger
1. Open the lid from the pouring opening A to the solid line of B, and remove the liquid sauce and mayonnaise.
2. Add sachet of dried cabbage and pour hot water to the inner line and cover the lid.
3. After 3 minutes, peel the hot water cut out to the solid line of C. (Do not completely remove!)
4. Hold the container firmly, slowly fold back and throw away hot water from the hot water cut out. (Be careful!)
5. Peel off the entire lid, sprinkle with liquid sauce and stir. 6. Top off and drizzle across with mayonnaise.
Previously featured in the February 2019 Umai Crate.